Friday, April 10, 2009

New Work: Personal Business Cards


I have a bunch of new work that i'll be updating here over the next few weeks as I re-design my website. I've really been needing a set of business cards for a while now, and as i'm meeting more people and getting more freelance work i've been feeling like a total doofus for not having any business cards to give out.

I tackled this as a branding exercise and I set out to make my cards feel like a natural extension of my website. First off, matching RGB web colors to CMYK (offset) print is pretty hard. Even if you convert the numbers they just look visually different (duh!). Overall i'm pretty happy with how they came out. Oh and BTW I made enough to give one out to just about anyone and everyone, so don't be shy if you want one!